Betty Bo (20), Austria, escort model     Call

Betty Bo (20), Austria, escort girl

"From Netlog.. in Austria"


Tel. number
City: Amstetten/Austria
Last seen: Yesterday in 14:41
Today: 00:57
Incall/Outcall: Incall
Foreign languages: EnglishFrench, Spanish, Portugese, Italian
Services: Couples,American,Double penetration - DP,Prostate massage,Dinner Date,Unexpected Creampie,Grandchase Hentai,69,Lyx dansk,Dildo Show,Stress relief
Piercings: No
Tatoo: Yes
Parking: Yes


Enjoy its natural French and his passion for Greek sex, duplex and attention couples also put a lot. Do not hesitate a second to try our new and very complete Brazilian escort that will remember every minute beside you. Worthy representative of her country that comes to Mallorca to give pleasure to you. New escort girl arrival from Brazil, a whole warm-blooded garota.

Personlig info & Bio

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 62 kg / 137 lbs
Age: 20 yrs
Favorite quote: Hey everyone Ignore my status i'm not in a serious relationship me and my g/f broke up month 1/2 ago Soo I'M SINGLE!!!
Nationality: British
Preferences: I looking nsa
Breast: BB
Eye color: ruskea
Perfumes: Les Cocottes de Paris
Orientation: Straight


Quick 70 eur 180 eur
1 hour 250 eur
Plus hour 130 eur 220 eur + Outcall Travel Fee (Taxi)
12 hours
24 hours 1500 eur

We like to play and have moment very yummy with a delicous sex. Not sure, like to talk dirty, but also like to do the things i think about and have done so.



| +1 |

shes got a good tummy

| +1 |

Now I'm even more confused

| +1 |

Me: Hey, what's wrong?

| +1 |

I am 21 years old In school I got 1 child I love to skateboard and hang out with friends and family and meeting new peopl.

| +1 |

The next day, I went back to my apartment to find it was robbed. He had me spend the night at his place and he played a movie for me to watch and cuddled with me. Basically, he spent the entire weekend taking care of me with not one complaint or bad mood.

| +1 |

pic always makes me smile

| +1 |

Was thinking I was only one who admired eyebrows. Among other things. Very cute!

| +1 |

a little spell check their bear?:P

| +1 |

bw cleavage longsleeve sweater

| +1 |

that's two of her so far. definitely needs a series.

| +1 |

1) Talk to him on the phone at least once before meeting. I'm not sure about you but I can't date someone whose voice annoys me.

| +1 |

Such a cutie! (y)

| +1 |

Farm girl! Lovely!

| +1 |

sweet little kitten any bikini pix

| +1 |

This girl is an absolute angel.

| +1 |

So what did you do after you closed the account?

| +1 |

The fact that she TELLS you that that it was only a kiss and she didn't kiss back, means nothing. A reasonable people don't believe liars. I've heard thousands of stories such as this, (when the female said it was only one sided kiss and she didn't kiss back) and i don't remember even one of them ended up with just that. Most of them (90%) became to "We just made out only for few minutes", leading to "he just fingered me", or "it was only oral", and the other 10% turned out to be full sex or an on going affair.

| +1 |

You know what, you shouldn't been in a relationship because you suck too much. You're the type that does whatever feels good and now you are asking for help. Get a life. Grow up.